Oogles n Googles hosts hundreds of birthday parties
all over the United States, at its 35 franchises, with a variety of
Some of the unique themes Oogles n Googles offers
parents and children to choose from include:
Rev Your Engines
I Spy Detective School
Once Upon a Time
Hula, Hula, Hula
Pom Pom Princess
Down on the Farm
Pop Rock Party
Teddy Bear Tea
Hurry, Hurry Ride the Fire Truck
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
What is Oogles n Googles™?
Two hours of fun-filled, zany non-stop action, imagination, games,
songs, twisting, and shouting are all elements of an Oogles n Googles
specialty kids' birthday party. Oogles n Googles is a highly successful,
professional children's turnkey party provider. Each Oogles n Googles
birthday party comes with a fully-themed storyline, a themed cake, a
uniquely themed goody bag, a souvenir photo, a special gift for the
guest of honor, and a memorable birthday experience.
Oogles n Googles owners Kevin and Danya Mendell have created a children's
entertainment company that offers a completely unique birthday and Music and Imagination Programs for young children and their parents. Mendells, who have three
young children-ages, two-years-old to nine-years-old, were frustrated
with their own inability to find a unique party experience for their
children. Thus the concept for the Indianapolis-based Oogles n Googles
"I've always been a theatrical person, and I know kids enjoy that kind
of interaction so we decided to add that dynamic to our business with
themes popular with children today," comments Kevin Mendell. "From there,
Danya began writing party scripts and Music and Imagination Programs. We're creating
real entertainment for the children. No one gets bored, and the parents
watch their children from the sidelines," continues Mendell.
Oogles n Googles parties have been chosen by the nation's number one
children's museum, The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, as their official
birthday party provider in charge of all their museum birthday parties.
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis selected Oogles n Googles, a
turnkey children's party provider, to be their birthday party host company
because they wanted a team of experienced professionals to handle their
party program. Events Sales Manager Kristy Boone said, "We definitely
have the facility to host an extraordinary birthday party, we just needed
an expert to create an amazing all-inclusive-themed experience."
Oogles n Googles can provide birthday party facilitation services at
any type of venue-wherever parties are part of the overall program mix.
Oogles n Googles ' parties work in family entertainment facilities,
children's museums, children's zoos, and anywhere birthday party services
are needed. There are also Oogles n Googles party franchises available.
"Oogles n Googles can come into any entertainment venue and run high-quality
birthday events and at the same time relieve management of all the headaches
associated with running a successful program," states Oogles n Googles
President Kevin Mendell.
Mendells believe that their parties are for today's over-committed,
time-limited parents who, despite their overwhelming schedules, still
just want a wholesome, fun, and memorable birthday party for their children.
Oogles n Googles parties take all this into consideration and put forth
a party that is easy on mom and dad and eventful for all who are involved.
Oogles n Googles parties are lively and designed to razzle and dazzle
birthday guests non-stop from start to finish. Some of the activities
kids will find themselves doing during an Oogles n Googles party includes:
crafts, singing, dress up activities, playing party games, dancing,
and being entertained.
What do our guests say about us?
Oogles n Googles of Austin, TX:
- "Great Job! Really made wonderul experience for the kids. Thanks for entertaining & catering to all of our guests. Would highly recommend you guys to others." — Sandra S. (Austin, TX)
- "The children were thrilled and I could concentrate on the adults. Joy & Derek were very good about accommodating late arrivals/early departures." — Barbara C. (Austin, TX)
- "This was the best children's party I have ever been to!" — Kristin D. (Georgetown, TX)
- "It was wonderful. Highly recommended. Joy is FANTASTIC! The other helper was fantastic too. It was his first dino party, but you would never have known. Thanks for a great day!" — Carson L. (Austin, TX)
- "Thank you Christine for all of your work. You took such great care of us. The girls have not stopped talking about your party since you left." — Stacey M. (Round Rock, TX)
Oogles n Googles of Chicago North Shore IL:
- “Rex loved his birthday party!! He had a wonderful time. The staff were kid friendly and professional. Staff returned phone calls quickly and emial communication was excellent.” — Susan S.
Oogles n Googles of Indianapolis IN:
- "Beyond Expectations — excellent to keep the children busy all the time; well organized and lots of activity. The Children are still talking about the party! They all had a blast. Everyone was enthusiastic and good at engaging the children and involving them — made sure everyone felt included and important. It was easy and Karla was helpful and courteous and sweet!! Thanks to the whole staff for a great experience and making Jack’s birthday awesome." — Shawna D.
- "Everything was amazing. Thanks for a FANTASTIC party Experience!." — Dennisha M.
Oogles n Googles of North Atlanta GA:
- "I highly recommend Oogles and Googles! Christa and Celisa showed up on time and prepared and were great with all of the kids. My son LOVED his detective party and all of his guests really seemed to enjoy themselves. And the best part is I didn't have to lift a finger!" — Laura M. (I Spy Detective)
- "I just wanted to tell you again how pleased we were with the party. Everything was GREAT! Camryn said her party was "so cool"!!!!!!!!!!!" — Raquel F.
- [The Oogles n Googles Staff] were awesome! Everyone had a great time. Even my husband commented on their services-and he can be hard to please. [My daughter] felt like a princess-she was very happy. — Jennifer M. (Teddy Bear Tea)
- "Everything was excellent! I would highly recommend your company!!" Jenifer N. (Once Upon a Time)
- "It was simply fantastic! I could not have been more pleased and most importantly the children and parents loved it!" — Emily O. (Once Upon a Time)
- "You thought of everything! You definitely put your customer first!" — Kelly M. (Wizard)
Oogles n Googles of Raleigh NC:
- “During the party my daughter told me she was having so much fun and gave me a kiss.
Michelle was a very good leader for the party and took care of everything including cleaning up afterwards which was a big help. As far as using them again, definitely!” (Chugga Chugga Choo Choo Train party)
- “All of the kids had such a good time! No one wanted to go home! I love the dances, party favors and especially the souvenir photos. How cool that you printed them here! You both took care of everything!” (Once Upon a Time prince/princess party)
- “BTW the party rocked and the kids loved it!” (Pop Rock Party)
- “Thank you and Caroline so much for your hard work today. I know you must be exhausted. I think everyone had a wonderful time, especially Camille :) I cannot thank you enough — everyone is raving about you!!" (Once Upon a Time themed birthday party)
Other customers of Oogles n Googles:
- "We loved the organization, activity level, and
specialized attention for our birthday boy. He felt really special! I am
recommending to all my friends. A perfect party for our birthday boy! —
- "The party was so much fun and executed just as I
had hoped. I was very impressed and pleased with the thoroughness of
every detail! It was great to be able to sit back and enjoy!" — Kristen
- ' Who Stole the Party Favors?' was a lot of fun. I thought the kids had more fun than at any other party we’ve hosted!! Mom loved being able to sit back and just enjoy the experience. [The staff] immediately took over as soon as they arrived—just like party fairies!!” — Anne (I Spy Detective Party)
- “It was awesome from beginning to end! I would recommend [Oogles n Googles] to everyone!!” — Sommer (Down on the Farm)
- “The girls really enjoyed the party and I enjoyed letting you handle everything for me; it was such a nice change from our parties in the past.” — Stephanie (Pop Rock Party)
- “All the little girls had a great time. It was wonderful to see them so engaged.”
- “We were all so pleased – guests, parents and grandparents included.” — Jennifer (Once Upon A Time)
- “Outstanding! [The party leaders] adapted to children’s ‘special’ needs and included every child.” — Judi (Teddy Bear Tea)
- “The best [birthday party] ever!” — Jasmine, age 5
was run smoothly & professionally. Thank you for a fantastic party."
- I would recommend Oogles
n Googles to all my friends and family. It was truly a great
experience." Jennifer (12/2/06)
- "All the children really
seemed to enjoy themselves and for the first time ever I could relax and
just enjoy my daughter's party." Dawn (11/19/06)
- "Thank you for making my
son's 3rd Birthday a party to remember!" Linda (11/19/06)
- "My expectations were
surpassed!" Janine (11/4/06)
- "This was the best
birthday ever!" Paige, age 6 (11/11/06)
- "Easiest party I've ever
thrown!" Beth, (10/10/06)
- "Oh, what a great birthday party Oogles-n-Googles puts on. It was the best birthday I’ve ever had! And all my friends want to have a Oogles-n-Googles party now! Thanks again." — Ellen S., Age 10
- “My class is enjoying Oogles n Googles very much. They look forward to the next class. They talk about all they get to do with Ms. Amber and Ms. Amanda.” Marcy Seale—Director, Kids Way
- "My daughter celebrated her 5th birthday at Oogles n Googles and before we were out of the building she told me she wanted to have her 6th birthday there too. It was a wonderful experience for all of us. For me it was hassle free, the staff at Oogles n Googles takes care of every aspect of the party. As a parent I got to enjoy the party instead of missing out on the fun because of party details. For my daughter it was a princess’ dream come true. Her and her friends enjoyed a fairytale (starring my daughter), dress up, crafts and a treasure hunt. The staff made my daughter feel very special. They even let her decorate her own birthday cake! I would recommend Oogles n Googles to anyone who wants to have a fabulous birthday party for their child without the stress of organizing it themselves." Teresa Shelton—Once Upon A Time Themed Party
- “Ms. Amanda has creative and energetic ideas for each class. The kids are never bored. My kids love it and so do I.” Marcy Seale—Director, Kids Way